Made in Japan
Tatami Japan Floor Cushion Zabuton size 55 x 55 x 5.5cm (Black)Artikelnummer: 6781 10378136 0A 0402
A Japanese modern and simple rush grass zabuton.
* Each cushion is colored by hand by craftsmen, and each product is characterized by subtle unevenness of color and shading. Even products of the same color have slightly different shades of dyeing [one-of-a-kind].
* Japanese rushes are used. Each strand of Japanese rush grass is thicker and the outer skin is thicker and finer, making it more resilient and durable.
* The rush grass is woven into a firm fabric by the "Mon-ori" technique, just like ordinary rugs.
* The inner material is made of three layers of felt and urethane to provide moderate cushioning and to prevent sagging.
* The edges are staggered to create a sleek type of rush grass cushion.
* Igusa has natural functions such as air purification, humidity control, deodorization, and antibacterial deodorization.
* This [Igusa] zabuton is perfect for Japanese homes with high humidity all year round. The natural rush grass material is highly breathable and comfortable even after sitting for a long time.
* Rigusa is stain resistant, so simply wipe it regularly with a dry rag and dry it in the shade to complete its care.
*Because it is a natural material and each cushion is handcrafted by artisans, there may be slight variations in shape and size from those shown on the label.
*This rush cushion is designed for home use and is not suitable for frequent use in restaurants and other places or for commercial use. Even if used in the home, the cushions may fray or break from the edges due to the natural material used. Please note that we do not accept returns*exchanges*refunds in such cases.